[oletrucks] RE: 63-87 1/2 ton IFS suspension upgrade

To: <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: 63-87 1/2 ton IFS suspension upgrade
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <chevy3100@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:01:52 -0700
I just want to tank everyone for their interst in my suspension swap.  I'm new
to the digital photo sceen and don't know how to post photos to go along with
my article.  If anyone is interested in some photos or more info please
contact me off line and I will e-mail them to you.  Also, if anyone knows
where I can post them for everyone to look at let me know so I can share the
info and photos with everyone.

Thanks,

Steve Jr.
1950 Chevy 3100