Re: [oletrucks] RE: Swapping AD body on newer chassis

To: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>, JohnHuntD@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Swapping AD body on newer chassis
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 08:00:09 -0700
Jon, I was going back reading these before I delete them, and I (finally)
noticed that you were going to extend your cab. How hard is this to do? Have
you done it yet? I talked to a gent in Eastern Oregon who had widened his
early 1950's GMC cab, I think by abt 6 inches. Then I found out he has been
in the hot-rod business for 30-40 years! Not really an amateur! Bob K in
PHX.