[oletrucks] Truck For Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck For Sale
From: "David Ackerschott" <dackerschott@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:25:04 -0700
Greeting Ole Truckers, I have decided to sell the 1954 Chevy Deluxe Pick-up
truck due to fininacial reasons. I live in Sandy, Utah. The truck is totally
stock, 235 inline 6 with a 4 speed on the floor transmission.  The truck has
not been started since 1994. I just purchased new tires, Spark plugs, spark
plug wires, 6 volt battery, 6 volt coil, cap, point. The fuel tank is pulled
and at the radiator shop getting cleaned and coated. I will reinstall as soon
as I get it back. If you interested you can contact me via email or email me
for my phone number. No reasonable offer will be refused as I need to get rid
of her soon.

The truck can be seen on my website at:
http://home.attbi.com/~dackerschott/

Thanks,