Re: [oletrucks] Shock mounts for AD

To: <scott-tyson@worldnet.att.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shock mounts for AD
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:50:44 -0500 (US Eastern Standard Time)
There is a catalog from CA, I can check that offers  homemade sort of mou=
nts
to bolt onto frame. They look heavier than stock ones, more square. OR, t=
ry
Bow Tie Bits for used parts, he's on line. I have had some, but sold all =
of
them now.=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Owner of Chevy and GMC COE's in AD line and one=0D
Minneapolis-Moline tractor- Jet Star 3 and =0D
various other junkers!=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D