[oletrucks] I am wondering?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I am wondering?
From: "A&LQuin" <Alan_Quin@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:13:34 -0700
    Hi fellow old truckers!

            I'm wondering if the Lower Hinge Bar over the years of throwing
open the door to far could have taken a bend outwards.
            Leaving the bottom of the door out from the lower body door
opening, as in my truck 1952 GMC 1/2 ton. The factory manual
            does not talk of a way to pull this coner in tight to the body.
Would heating the hinge bar and bending it in (towards the truck)
            still help to pull the door tighter to the body line at the door
opening, bottom corner. Have any of you tried this way before?

                                                                    Any help
or other tips Appreciated.

Alan Quin