[oletrucks] Bondo over holes????

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bondo over holes????
From: Mikecdk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:37:50 EDT
Folks,

For the first time I'm trying to do all the body work on my latest project
truck (1946 1/2 ton).

The PO butcherd lots of stuff and in the midst of sanding the cab I
encountered lots of bondo that I'm taking totally off....unfortunately in
many spots it appears that he spread filler over some rust holes....am I
correct in thinking that  I need to grind that alll out and weld or braze
some metal in place here?

This is tough in some spots as there's a convex strip along the back of the
cab that's almost completely bondo!

Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Mike