Re: [oletrucks] 235/TF

To: ccpanel@jps.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235/TF
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:59:48 -0500
Mark:

If you can wait a couple of weeks I'll tell you how the rewire of my '56 TF
stepside went.  I bought a Painless kit (18 circuit) from another list
member and have gutted my old wiring.  Plan to start rewiring in the next
week, but I'm also busy lowering the front end, converting to power
steering, and replacing the TH350 automatic with a 2004R.  My goal is to
have all this done by June 17 (Father's Day).  Email me off-list in a couple
of weeks and I'll let you know how it went.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL