RE: [oletrucks] Lowering stock TF front suspension

To: "'Carl & Becky Ham'" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Lowering stock TF front suspension
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:10:56 -0400
My truck had similar mods done to it by the previous owner.  Suspension
travel was limited such that the U-bolts whacked the frame rails on all but
the smallest bumps.  Not good.

At least he didn't weld the beam-axle to the frame...

If you really want to lower it without investing in an IFS, I'd look at
drop-spindle options, which would maintain your suspension travel.

Ryan.