Re: [oletrucks] Rust free Arizona parts

To: "Blaine Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rust free Arizona parts
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:26:08 -0700
Blaine, there's a list member who lives here in the PHX area. I can't
remember his name, but if he doesn't respond in a couple of days, I'll check
and see if I have his email address. (Did you know your memory is the second
thing to go-I don't remember the first!). He's active in rebuilding
oletrucks, I'm still thinking and waiting. Bob K in PHX, AZ