[oletrucks] 57 parts need gone

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 parts need gone
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 20:35:10 EDT
Hey everybody,

I'm dragging home a basketcase 57 1/2 ton longbox next saturday. The cab
floor is completely gone, doors are rusted bad, grill's gone, ds fender's
rusted. The bed's in great shape, I may keep the rear fenders as spares, it's
got 2 good hoods with it and good ps fender and a bunch more stuff too. email
me with what you need in advance and I'll pull it off because this truck is
going to the crusher the day after I bring it home.

Dustin
Aurora, Oregon
59 NAPCO