[oletrucks] Re: CRUSHER TO BALTIMORE...heading out Saturday morning...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: CRUSHER TO BALTIMORE...heading out Saturday morning...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:41:42 EDT
     I live below Wash. DC, and am planning a trip out there, as a fellow AMC
car club buddy has been already, interested in the Ramblers there. He visited
this website that was forwarded from the Oletrucks List, and he said there
are vehicles there that are NOT pictured on the website. He said at least a
85 to 100 vehicles. I am interested in the '69 Impala convertible, and maybe
the Studebaker engine/trans, just for a conversation piece. LOL. Anyway,
apparently a week is all that's left for them, crusher will come in next
Friday, I think my friend said. So, I'll report on the trucks, I'd be
interested in the tow truck too. I have seven Gremlins, a Javelin, in
addition to my '55 Suburban and '57 Chevies, the Ramblers really don't do
much for me. I think they're all 4-door sedans, except for one wagon.
    If there's anything older, I'll report on it when I get back. Later, all.

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA
driveway loaded with cars already...