[oletrucks] Volare suspension kit for AD truck?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Volare suspension kit for AD truck?
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:02:14 -0700
Does anyone know of a kit or video etc. for putting a Volare front clip on a
47-53? I have a complete Volare wagon in good shape available free if I pull
the engine out. Is there anyone on the list that has done the Volare swap?
I'm not completely sold on this idea yet so if you have some info, let me
know.   THANKS,

Don Simmons
1953 3100 that might actually get worked on soon!