[oletrucks] P.S. to TF for Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] P.S. to TF for Sale
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:02:43 EDT
  I forgot to mention in my other post, that this guy told me that he has 50+
other cars of all makes and models in the 1950 - 1960's ara, that are for
sale. I have not seen any of the "others", but being a gear-head, and a
oldies buff I might make the 2 1/2 hour drive just to see what he's got. I
hate to miss that "once-in-a-lifetime deal. He didn't say anything about any
other ole trucks but there might be some there. I sure hope someone can save
some of these ol-bones, before they rot away.
                                           Pat Hollister   '58 step