[oletrucks] windshield trim

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] windshield trim
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:05:59 -0500 (CDT)
Two years ago I took out my interior windshield trim.  About one year
ago I had them chromed.  Today I finally got it installed.  My question
is, is there a small piece of trim that fits over the gap between the
two large trim pieces?  There is about a 1/2 inch gap at the top over
the rear view mirror and in the middle at the bottom.  If there is I
lost them somewhere in the process.  Any thoughts?  Any sources?

Thanks in ADvance,
Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.