Re: [oletrucks] one of the parts I need

To: LonG4VT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] one of the parts I need
From: George Perez <gp670@visi.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:20:44 -0400
Hey : Your in luck I think I have one off of my old 235 . I need to go to my
shop and make sure that I have not given it away already. I have to go out of
town today and won't be able to check for you until monday. I'm almost positive
its still their. Its yours no charge, Just pay postage. Maybe you could help me
out I need both front fenders for a 55-57 1 /2 ton. I'm willing to pay fair
price . Please keep a look out for me.

Thanks
George

55 2nd