RE: [oletrucks] Heat Guage

To: bgibson@internetwork.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Heat Guage
From: josiah.bartlett@exgate.tek.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:39:40 -0700
Have you checked your dash ground, body ground, and engine ground to make
sure they are ok? Don't use any teflon tape or sealer between the sending
unit and the block or it won't work right. It needs a good wire and a good
ground to work correctly. If you check the continuity between the body of
the sending unit and the body of the truck with the engine running I bet it
will be too high. It should be less than 4 ohms.
Regards,
Josiah