[oletrucks] '53 Chevy 2 ton 6400...

To: "Chevy" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] '53 Chevy 2 ton 6400...
From: bowtiebits@msn.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:27:39 -0500
Guys/Gals,
A gentleman e-mailed me asking if we would be interested in purchasing a '53
Chevy 2-ton 6400 series truck. I told him that we weren't interested but I
would see what I could do to help him out.
We do not know this gentleman; I just wanted to help him and maybe someone on
the list that has been looking for a treasure to build. We're not benefiting
from the sale of this truck in any way.
Below you will find the description of his truck and his e-mail address.
Please do not e-mail us about the truck because we can't give you anymore
information than is listed below.
Thank you,
Marilyn
Bowtie Bits Antique Truck Parts
Chevy & GMC from 1934 - 1972
www.bowtiebits.com
Truck for Sale

1953 Chevrolet 2-ton, series 6400 truck with Midwest grain body dump bed.
Frame down /Cab off restoration is 70% complete.  No rust with several new and
extra parts.  We were restoring it for our Grandfather (original purchase)
that died this past September and no longer have a reason to finish it.
Serial number LEA976262 W53F02055.  Painted: frame, bed, hoist, engine, inner
(hood, fenders, inner fenders), bumper, interior cab parts, restored seat,
gauges, etc.  Many new seals and parts.  Extra parts from two parts trucks
included.  New 245/70R19.5 tires and rims installed.  Recorded radiator.  NO
RUST bEXCELLENT RESTORATION PROJECT.  Will work with on shipping
(packaging).  Detailed pictures and more information are available upon
request (please let us know exactly what you want to see and we will e-mail it
to you).  We have clear title.  If you have any question, please contact us.
-- Vincent G. Verhoff  for VERHOFF FARMS; 3774 Erhart Road; Litchfield, OH
44253; 330-723-7902 ; verhoff@nobleknights.com.