[oletrucks] For Sale

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@autox.team.net;>
Subject: [oletrucks] For Sale
From: "The ToonMan" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:12:41 -0700
Hello,
My Father-in-Law has a car For Sale and has asked me to pass along the info to
all of you.  It is a '77 Buick Estate Station Wagon Limited, with a 403 c.i.
engine.  He is asking $800.00 for it.  The last time I looked at it, it looked
to be in fairly good shape.  He was hoping that someone would want it, or
maybe just want it for the Motor.  If you have any questions, e mail me and I
will pass it along to him.  The car is in Beaverton, Oregon.
Thanks!!!!!!

   Rob..........The "ToonMan"
      Creator of the Cartoons
           "Squatch" and