[oletrucks] Off Topic: Looking for 190SL

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic: Looking for 190SL
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:20:18 -0700
I thought this would be a good group to start with as I'm finishing up my
'54 3100 pickup. I'm now on the prowl for a 190SL '55-'63 and am wondering
if any of you know of any leads or of a similar on-line group like ours
that might be of help to me.  You can e-mail me off-line so as not to clog
up the group's interest.

Thank you.

Michael
'54 3100