[oletrucks] Ole Truck T-Shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Ole Truck T-Shirts
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:25:33 EDT
Hello Gang - Has anyone heard from "Rock" lately?  Still trying to contact
him to check status on T-shirt and license plate.  Have the canceled check so
I know he got payment but no shirt or license plate as of today?  I remember
someone saying he was under the weather for a while and I hope that's not the
case.  The first bunch he did some time back still looks good and had no
problem getting them.

Regards - John Sutherland