RE: [oletrucks] Rochester Screws Needed

To: 'Michael E. Mendonça'
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rochester Screws Needed
From: William Packer <williamp@schalleranderson.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:57:40 -0700
try Copper State Bolt and Nut
here is their number for their Mesa, AZ location:  (480) 926-2566

they have serveral locations in the Phoenix metro area, I have used them for
years and they have just about everything you could want that has threads on
it in just about every size.  Small quantities and large.  I've purchased a
couple of bolts at a time for one-off projects and 10's of thousands for
large production runs.  Give 'em a call.

Bill
'57 step  side