[oletrucks] Steering Column from 1985 Chevy Van

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Steering Column from 1985 Chevy Van
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 21:01:27 -0400
I've been told before that the steering column from a late 70s GM van
was a good fit for the Advance Design trucks.  I have the opportunity to
get a column from a 1985 Chevy van, and I was wondering if anyone knew
if it would also work as well.  The only problem is that it has the
shifter on the column.  I would prefer the shifter on the floor, and was
wondering if it was possible to change from column shift to floor shift
and what was involved.  Thanks for any input.

Mark Mintmier
1950 Chevy 3100