RE: [oletrucks] engine/transmission shipping methods

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] engine/transmission shipping methods
From: "S Schmidt" <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:15:24 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: S Schmidt [mailto:sheldon@ssmachine.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 7:13 PM
To: kmm 1024

    Check with Delta air or their freight department -Delta Dash-
  I've shipped plastic injection molds (500 lbs) from Portland Or, to Ogden
Ut. for less (a lot less)than shipping by standard motor freight (Yellow,
USF Reddaway, etc) and it's delivered the very next day  (seems odd to ship
heavy stuff air freight!?!).

  Sheldon Schmidt
  SS Machine Works, Inc.
  '56 3100