Re: [oletrucks] Boise truck scene.

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Boise truck scene.
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:45:48 -0600
Dont now about Boise But Jay's Classic Truck Parts is alive and well In
Ontario so if ya have an hour to kill come over and take a look at my
Inventory . I have 50 some odd 41-59 Trucks i'm parting a 2-3 Project trucks
looking for a new owner. There is also a get together from either this list
or the other one i forget in Montana this month

 Jay Baker 1-541-262-3213