RE: [oletrucks] 235 in my 51 Burb

To: "Terry Stellman" <STELLMAN@noex.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 235 in my 51 Burb
From: "Bob Chansler" <rchansle@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:27:43 -0600
Terry,
I don't have a digital camera or I'd take some pix, but everything looks
normal except the position of the radiator. The hood latch looks like it's
never been removed (it still has clutch head screws with no gouges in them
holding down the latch). Looks like they just slid the radiator down the
center of the U channel. Someone else responded that they had the same
thing, maybe they can help.

Bob Chansler

                      "Terry Stellman"

                      <STELLMAN@noex.com>        To:
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-oletrucks@aut        Subject:  RE: [oletrucks] 235
in my 51 Burb
                      ox.team.net

                      08/07/2002 06:37 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Terry Stellman"

Bob,

Do you have any pictures of this installation?  I have heard of this before
but when I look at mine, the radiator can't move forward because of the
hood latch plate being in the way.  Has that plate been modified on your
truck?

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas