[oletrucks] 2 mid-Michigan truck shows

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 mid-Michigan truck shows
From: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:57:41 -0400
There are 2 upcoming shows, exclusively for trucks, in the mid-Michigan area.
  Aug. 18, Sunday, 6th Annual Just Truck'n In Michigan Truck Show, held in New
Lothrop-north of Flint-west of I-75.
9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Call (989)-643-5885 for more info. Proceeds go to the
American Diabetes Association.
  Sept. 8, Sunday, Antique Truck Show and Swap. Light duty and heavy duty
trucks 25 yrs. and older welcome. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Held in Corunna Historical
Village, west of Flint on M-21 to Corunna, then south a tad. Proceeds to aid
in restoration of historical village. Call (989)-723-3261 days or
(989)-743-6467 evenings.
  New Lothrop gathers around 200 trucks. The Corunna show is in it's 3rd year
and growing. I have the newspaper ads too, so anyone can contact me off list
also.

Ed in Mich
'57 3100