Re: [oletrucks] Speedo question

To: Jhouse <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speedo question
From: "Jack Halton"<safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 09:59:26 -0700
You can buy a new dial face sticker & needle and install them yourself, to
improve the looks. The cable shouldn't affect the high reading though. all it
does is transfer the RPM from the trans to the speedo head. FYI I've found
that Williamson's http://www.williamsons.com/
does great work on instruments from any old vehicle.

Jack / Winter Park FL