Re: [oletrucks] helpful hand

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] helpful hand
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:22:50 -0500
Another trick is use a small piece of rubber tubing inside a socket that is
slightly larger than the nut, kind of like the spark plug sockets, except it
goes to the end.  A trick I learned from my dad was to use the liquid plasti
dip and coat the sockets, you can remove the coating on the outside if you
wish, but they will hold and grip nuts without a problem.

Jon 50 3100
Hanover Park, IL