Re: [oletrucks] Tune up spec's and notes

To: rlangford@attbi.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tune up spec's and notes
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:44:50 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/2002 5:54:09 PM Central Standard Time,
rlangford@attbi.com writes:

> The brake pedal kept
> sticking to the floor when you'd press
> moderately hard, and you'd hear a loud
> squealing sound everytime you moved it.
> I ended up fixing that by simple bending the
> lever shaft, was rubbing on the cab hole.

Sounds like the bushings for the brake pedal (probably the clutch too) are
worn out.  New bushings are available and they can be replaced, but it is not
a Sunday afternoon task.  Bending the arm is not the good answer here.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX