Re: [oletrucks] parts counter

To: Ryan Langford <rlangford@attbi.com>, trucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] parts counter
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:16:29 -0500
You think 1955 makes them groan, try 1951. Even better, try asking for an
independent.  'Stude-what.... who makes that?'  Sometimes I check the FLAPS for
parts
first just to screw with them.
    Eric Brown
        1951 Chevrolet 3100 "Christine"
        1951 Studebaker Champion Starlight coupe
        1967 Chevrolet C10 1/2 ton