[oletrucks] Rebuilt Stromberg Carb for sale

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rebuilt Stromberg Carb for sale
From: "Scott Tyson" <scott-tyson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 07:15:32 -0400
I ended up with a rebuilt Stromberg WW 2 barrel carb that I don't need. The
model number is 23-151. The base says 3408. The linkage and screws have a bit
of surface rust. The insides look clean and everything is free. The paper
rebuild tag is still attached. I tried to check it out and the best I could
find is that it fits a 60-64 GMC. If anybody on the listed is interested in it
ping me offline.