Re: [oletrucks] good book on cancer

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] good book on cancer
From: "Ryan Langford" <rlangford@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:28:27 -0700
> I just picked it up at Half.com for $5 plus shipping. Dave

> > The Principles of Auto Body Repairing and Repainting

Thanks guys for the suggestions.  I looked on Half.com, but
the cheap stuff was very old revisions....think I'll hold out to
get a used book of a newer version.  There's probably little
difference, but with the changing technology, I'd hate
to have it skip over a modern option that could be valuable
to me.  I did find a copy of one for $60 (this thing must be a
bible!  Or its in some school course....bastards).  I'll pick
it up as soon as I can pay off my credit card *sigh*

Ryan
rlangford@attbi.com