[oletrucks] oxisolv

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] oxisolv
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:29:45 -0400
Does anyone have any information, good or bad on Oxisolv by Eastwood
Company? It is suppose to be good for rust removal and/or preventative.  I
have some areas that are pitted and I used scotch bright on a 4" grinder to
remove most of the rust, however it couldn't remove the rust down in the
pits. I was hoping I could use Oxisolv on the pits, and then prime and maybe
fill the pits with thin body putty.
I anyone has any experience with this and the correct procedure about using
it I would appreciate it.
        Thanks, Tom
        55 2nd
        97 S-10