[oletrucks] mystery hole (?)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] mystery hole (?)
From: Dana Muise <dana@spazzco.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:59:51 -0700
Thanks to everyone on this list, I've been able to fix just about every problem
on my ol' truck. The list is one of the most important tools I have!
Here's another question: I've just installed my rebuilt 235 in my '59 Apache
31, and it sprung an oil leak. After close examination I discovered a small
hole on the block that seems to leak oil. I don't think I forgot anything and
I've never noticed it before. With the help of my new digital camera I took
some photos, maybe someone can identify what this mystery hole is for? Also, I
found a handful of other holes, that don't seem to be for any purpose. Can
anyone identify these as well?
See the ,mystery holes here: http://www.spazzco.com/235chevy/Apache235.html
Thanks.