[oletrucks] Weatherstripping Door

To: "OleTrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Weatherstripping Door
From: Raymond Archambeault <archambeault@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:16:36 -0700
Hello All

Can anyone advise me where I can find a picture of the weatherstripping
on the doors edges for a 1953 Chevy 3100, 1/2 ton.
I am trying to stay original and there appear to  be several ways to
apply the weatherstripping.
 and I want to apply  it as it came from the factory.
Why am I so fussy...????...I got the truck a without the windwings and
have restored the
doors just for the windwings.  (Anyone need two doors -- without
wingwings !! )

The aftermarket rubber I have has a V shaped grove with one edge of the
grove
slighly higher.

Ray