[oletrucks] One piece door glass.....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] One piece door glass.....
From: ANelson43@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:25:25 EDT
I, too bought the one piece setup from Brothers.  I have a '57 Cameo.  I went
with the manual setup also.  It was relatively easy to install, but as noted,
took some time to get it just right.  I had to widen the space just in front
of the old vent window location in order to give the one piece glass room to
come up/down.  Some tapping with a body hammer did the trick.... Not a real
big deal.  The windows roll up and down very easy.  One thing I do not like,
is that the door channel is a little too wide to support the new thinner
window.  The original ones were thick, as in chrome trimmed.  The new windows
will rattle/move a little unless they are rolled all the way up or down.
Maybe I did something wrong, so if someone knows, let me know.  Otherwise, I
am pleased with mine.
Andy in Alabama