[oletrucks] Thanks!

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks!
From: "Charles Culver" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 12:21:06 -0700
Some time ago my Old Trucks web page disappeared, and I had not salvaged any
of the data for use in a future site.  I am now in the process of building a
new page, and am happy to see that my step by step installation of hubcap
clips was saved by list member Larry Kephart.  You did a great job, Larry-
Thanks!

I'll have my trucks back on the web soon, and thanks to Larry, the efforts
that I had put into the hubcap clip project will be available again, not only
on his Billy Bob site, but mine as well.  Thanks again, Larry!

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 "Jitterbug" (Mine)
'58 Apache "The Chick Truck" (Hers)