[oletrucks] Autofest 2002 in Frankenmuth, MI

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Autofest 2002 in Frankenmuth, MI
From: sz6vgh2@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:57:44 -0400
I just got back from the 19th annual Autofest in Frankenmuth, MI.  Man, it was
awesome.  There was a huge display of over 2000 cars and trucks.  They ranged
from originals to crazy hot rods.

This was my first year so I took about 45 pictures and thought I would share
them with the group.  There is a mixture of cars and trucks that I found to be
pretty cool.  Sorry for the shadows in some of the pictures.  The display was
spread out over an entire park so there were quite a few under trees.

Well worth going too if you get a chance next year.

Thank you
Phil Maurey
1941 Chevy 1/2 Ton
www.michnan.com