Re: [oletrucks] THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE (Still having TF power

To: the_hams@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE (Still having TF power
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:11:09 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/02 10:42:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
the_hams@hotmail.com writes:

> Having access to the collective experience of so many of you and being able
> to share good ideas and suggestions is what this message board is all
> about.
>   I'll keep you posted as to my progress.  Thanks again,
>
> Carl Ham
> '56 Chevy TF Stepside
> Pontiac, IL

    Hey, no problem Carl. Some of us just sit around on our duffs, waiting
for you guys with ambition to solve all the problems. Then when we start on
our trucks, it will go together like clock work. All your mistakes, blood,
sweat, tears, $$$$, and curse words, saves us a bunch.
  Really I'm getting very jealous of you guys that can work on your trucks.
My truck, and a lot of new parts are just sitting in the garage waiting for
ME to get out of the bodyshop. Back/neck surgery has had me out of garage for
3 months. A  5 pound weight limit has me chewing at the bit to do something-
ANYTHING !
  I could handle passing out the beers to all you list members when you come
over and put my truck back together for me :)
   Good luck Carl. Hang in there, enjoying your truck is just around the
corner.
                                                                   Pat
Hollister  58 step