[oletrucks] AD trucks at estate auction

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD trucks at estate auction
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 02:16:30 +0000
List,

On Friday 11 Oct and Saturday 12 October 2002 there will be an estate
auction in Yuma Colorado.  The household stuff will go on the 11th and the
'outside stuff' goes at 0930 on the 12th.  This family has a whole bunch of
old cars and trucks of various makes (even some F#%ds gag!).  It looks like
there is at least four AD pickups in the sale as well as many old cars and
tractors.  I don't know the condition of the vehicles.  All I have seen is
the flyer.  Goto www.ama-auctions.com for more info.  I'm just hoping that
one of the AD trucks has a chrome grill that has bars 4 and 5 in OK shape!
Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket too.

I'll pass any new information on as I receive it.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window