[oletrucks] fuel pump rebuild kits

To: "Old Chevy Trucks maillist" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel pump rebuild kits
From: "Joe Stonecypher" <joe@stonecypher.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:56:43 -0700
I had previously sent the following message:

Anyone out there know where I can buy a fuel pump rebuild kit for my 57 265
V8 single action fuel pump? I am doing an all original restoration. I have
tried the local auto parts houses as well as the more common classic chevy
truck parts houses. They offer rebuilt pumps (so I know the kits are
available ) but no kits. Thanks.

After wondering around on the internet for awhile I came across the
following website which looked interesting for those into original
restorations.

http://www.classicpreservation.com/carandtruckmainpage.html

Anyone have any experience with this guy?

Joe S.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]