[oletrucks] Automatic Transmission/Rear End/Fuel Injected Engine

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Automatic Transmission/Rear End/Fuel Injected Engine
From: "Dane" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:20:21 -0700
Hello All,

We Have A 1959 Chevrolet Task Force Apache 3200 (Long Bed Fleetside) What
Would Be A Good Engine To Put In? This Is My Mom's Truck. She Would Like To
Put In A 454 Chevrolet Corvette Engine, And Have A Automatic Transmission.
Her Main Concern Is Blowing Out Her Rear End With Too Much Torque. What Rear
End Would She Pick? I Understand A Ford 9" Is Usually Popular. Has Anyone
Put A Fuel Injected Engine, That Has A Lot Of Balls? She Is Interested In
Making The Truck A Daily Driver.

Thanks,

Karen/Dane