[oletrucks] GOT HER RUNNING

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GOT HER RUNNING
From: "laurie and mike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:16:32 -0700
i finally got my truck running after all summer scrathing my head and pulling
my hair(btw i have a shaved head so it was hard lol)it is running
i replaced
1 fuel pump
2 maf sensor
3 o2 sensor
4 well all sensors
5 injectors
6 distributor
and alot more but now it is running
now i want to get it all looking fairly good for spring
and i also have a full compleate chassie for a 55 chevy truck with a 6cyl with
10000 miles a 3 speed tranny with good clutch etc
all good rear /front /springs etc
if anyone needs anything just ask
i also have 2 good gas tanks and some glass
feel free to email me if you need anything
i am in canada nova scotia
and plan on driving arround the states like arizona etc this comming summer so
please tell me some good laces to visit like good old truck/car dumps etc
talk soon
mike
ps if anyone comes this way give me a shout and you are more then welcome to
stay here or if anything is needed