RE: [oletrucks] Instrument color

To: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Instrument color
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:26:33 -0400
Don't know if this would work or not, Mark. I haven't tried it myself and I
haven't had an instrument cluster apart so I don't know the exact diameter
of the gauge labels. If the label is close in size to a CD, this might
work - Get one of those "Neato" CD label kits from (Staples, Office Depot,
Office Max, etc) which include the pre-punched sticky-backed paper as well
as the software to print a circle shaped image from the image you produce in
PhotoShop. Even has hole in middle for CD spindle which should allow for
speedo needle shaft. Just a spur of the moment brainstorm (or maybe a senior
moment).

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)