RE: [oletrucks] 1959 Chevrolet Apache 3200 Oil Bath Air Cleaner

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1959 Chevrolet Apache 3200 Oil Bath Air Cleaner
From: "Dane" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:06:44 -0700
Hello Brooks,

That Isn't The Correct One. That's For 1932 - 1954 Cars/Trucks. My Mom's Is
A 1959. The Oil Bath Air Cleaner Is Purely A "Stock" Look In My Books. The
Oil Bath Has A Bad Rap For Being Messy, So People Replace Them With The
Paper Filters. Im My Book, It's All Preference. Mostly, What I Have Seen,
Chevrolet Was Big On Using Oil Baths. Any Chevrolet Car/Truck I Saw (New
>From That Car/Trucks Vintage) Usually Had A Oil Bath On It. Anyone Remember
The Toilet Paper Oil Cleaner?

Dane