[oletrucks] Re: Hard Tonneau Cover for '50 GMC

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Hard Tonneau Cover for '50 GMC
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:09:32 -0700
Who has bought a hard tonneau for their AD truck? I believe they are
fiberglass or aluminum/'glass sandwich. I'm looking for the proper one for
Dusty's 1950 GMC, with the struts that hold it up, and the locking mechanism
to keep it secure when closed. Do any fit properly in the angled bed sides
for these older models? How much are they? Any ideas?
  By the way - Dusty's truck is a long bed (8 ft).

Dave D.