[oletrucks] starter found

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] starter found
From: "Paul Moon" <capt2th@tehama.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:54:10 -0700
Boy was it trouble getting a 12 volt starter for a 55 2nd series with a 235
six coupled to a hydromatic!

However, thanks to the internet, I found a very cooperative shop in Indiana.
R.P.C.   They rebuilt one for me and shipped it without a core charge for
$125.  I'd have probably given my right leg, so it seemed fair.

Lesson learned: Never, never ever throw anything away! (my wife hates this
lesson) :-)

Happy Paul of Red Bluff