Re: [oletrucks] engine dying randomly

To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, "oletrucks list"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine dying randomly
From: "Charles Culver" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:30:46 -0500
Tim-

I agree with Wayne.  Sounds like there may be a problem with rust and debris
in the gas tank.  My '50 3600 did the same thing.  I got a fresh can of gas,
ran a hose from it to the fuel pump, and never had a problem.  Pulled the
tank, and found the line to be completely clogged.  Cleaned and coated the
tank, and never had another problem.

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
1950 3600 (Mine)