Re: [[oletrucks] Anybody need a Bench Seat for 55-59?]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [[oletrucks] Anybody need a Bench Seat for 55-59?]
From: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:23:52 -0700
"Jeff Engel" <jengel@ghnaes.com> wrote:
> I just replaced my bench seat with bucket seats.  So, I no longer need the
> bench seat.  It's in great shape.  The previous owner of the truck had it
> recovered, installed it, and then never drove the truck.  I am located in
> Southwest Missouri if anyone is interested in the seat.  I can email some
> pics as well.

Tell me more about these buckets.  How do they look?  Where did you get them?
Do they 'work' for you?  Why did you go for buckets instead of the bench?

My '59 has a pair of buckets (with springs that threaten prostate surgery)
that were in the truck when I got it.  I don't like them, even if they were to
be re-upholstered.  I'm considering a bench seat, but I'd like to find one
that maybe lifts for some under seat storage, or something else trick (anyone
have ideas on this?)

Scot