[oletrucks] 55-56-57 cab

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-56-57 cab
From: "john martinez" <john@resourceful.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:05:15 +0800
I recently lost a 1957 Cab due to a tree landing on it. It was sitting in my
back yard waiting for a restore. I now have to find a replacement cost for the
insurance.. Can I get some opinions on the replacement cost? This was just the
cab no front clip no interior, it did have doors and all the glass. It has the
full wrap around rear glass. The condition was good as far as dents and rust. I
gave 350.00 for it about 8 yrs ago.
If anyone has a web site I can go to to view replacement cost please forward
it.